THE VIRGIN VOTING™ “DOING IT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME” VIDEO CONTEST
IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. CHECK BACK SOON FOR ADDITIONAL VIDEO CONTESTS
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
1. Create an ORIGINAL VIDEO, 2 minutes or less, that shows how you’re “DOING IT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME” (voting, that is).
2. Register on YouTube (if you’re not already registered).
3. Follow the Contest Rules. (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED OFFICIAL RULES)
4. Visit www.youtube.com/virginvoting and upload your video by posting a “Video Response.”
5. Complete your contest entry by visiting www.virginvoting.com and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, YouTube user name, age, and contact information. This will officially enter you in the Contest and make you eligible for a prize.
Promote your video and get as many views as you can!
Submissions will be accepted from October 7, 2008 through November 11, 2008.
The top ten (10) video responses to the VIRGIN VOTING™
“DOING IT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME” VIDEO CONTEST
invitation video, with the most views on YouTube by November 11, 2008 (one week after Election Day on November 4, 2008) will be judged for originality, creativity, and quality, and three (3) winners will be selected.
Winners will be notified on November 17, 2008.